ACCESS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
ACCESS Behavioral Health is a behavioral health treatment program offering a variety of services to adults seeking evidence-based interventions with mental health disorders. Services include:
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- On-site skills training groups and social therapeutic activities
- Individual, couple, and family therapy is offered for children, adolescents, and adults
- Community Support
- Community-based skills training and skills rehearsal groups; community-based individual skills training and case management for accessing housing, entitlements, mental health and medical care; and on-site curriculum-based training programs
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Work Readiness training
- Community-based vocational training and rehearsal and on-site curriculum-based training programs
- Psychological Assessments
Treatment is client-centered and recovery focused. Working together with a Master's level Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP), supervised by a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), individuals develop his/her own unique Individual Treatment Plan.
To schedule intake, please call (708) 429-1260, ext. 3275
For more information on ACCESS, please call (708) 429-1260, ext. 3280.