The TAP Service Center at CTF ILLINOIS provides residential, counseling, therapy services, day training, and community outreach/advocacy services and support to individuals with developmental disabilities.
Programs offered at the TAP Service Center at CTF ILLINOIS:
- Family & Community Resource Room located both in Charleston and Olney, Illinois
- Early Intervention Provider Training
- Childcare Provider Training
- First Responder Training
- Physician Training
- Social Skills Groups
- Food & Nutrition-Related Consultations
- Monthly Support Groups
- Monthly Teacher/Professional Network
- Teen Network
- Family Nights
- Play Groups for Children Under 3
- New Diagnosis Family Orientation
- Family Focus Consultation
Additional published articles:
Article in the Mattoon Journal Gazette-Times Courier about The Autism Program at CTF ILLINOIS and Sibshop.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.