ACCESS PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
What is ACCESS?
ACCESS Psychological Services is a behavioral health treatment program offering a variety of services to adults seeking evidence-based interventions with mental health disorders. Services inclue:
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- On-site skills training groups and on-site "after-hours" social and recreational activities
- Office-based counseling/therapy and individual skills training
- Community Support
- Community-based skills training and skills rehearsal groups; community-based individual skills training and case management for accessing housing, entitlements, mental health and medical care; and on-site curriculum-based training programs
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Work Readiness training
- Community-based vocational training and rehearsal and on-site curriculum-based training programs
Treatment is client-centered and recovery focused. Working together with a master's level Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP), individuals develop his/her own unique Individual Recovery Plan.
For more information, please call (708)825-1986.