PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Site Supervisor: Homewood, IL
Professional person needed to supervise day program site for individuals with developmental disabilities. Monitor the overall operation of the site by coordinating and monitoring direct care staff (DSPs) and ensuring the safe operation of the day program. Interview, hire, train, mentor, support, and supervise direct care staff. Maintain a working knowledge of State and Federal regulations and professional standards, and oversee compliance of these regulations and standards. Complete documentation including, but not limited to, monthly attendance reports, conduct safety inspections, maintain equipment, and order supplies.
- Minimum of one-year experience working with developmentally disabled population
- HS Diploma/GED
- Current valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Previous supervisory experience
Submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements & the title of the position you are interested in by clicking here or mail to the address below:
- CTF ILLINOIS, Attn: Human Resources, 6771 Prosperi Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Fax to: HR: (708)429-9107
- Email to: email@example.com
CTF ILLINOIS is a not-for-profit, Illinois-based organization providing support and services to individuals with developmental disabilities. www.ctfillinois.org E.O.E.