PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Full-Time Behavioral Health Therapist: Charleston, IL
Behavioral Health Therapist needed to provide individual, group therapy, counseling, and other related mental health services. Development of treatment plans that identify a person’s skills and life needs. Assessment of a person’s individual strengths, needs, services and/or natural supports. Address gaps in services while providing programming and community success.
Duties include: Providing billable therapy and counseling services to external clientele, and completion of comprehensive intake assessments according to DHS and CQL standards on a daily basis. Monitoring the implementation of services identified in the plan, and their responsiveness to the changing needs of the person served. Participation in development of the person-centered plan, as well as providing support strategies in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team. Creating adjustment of the plan according to program requirements and each person’s specific needs.
- Master's degree (M.A.) or equivalent in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or related field and prior internship in counseling
- Must be a licensed clinical professional counselor (LCPC), a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), a licensed clinical psychologist, or a licensed marriage and family therapist
- Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook,etc.), and/or other PC applications
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle for use on company business, auto insurance, and acceptable driving record. Frequent travel required.
Send resume and cover letter to Employee Relations: 6081 Development Drive, Charleston IL. 61920, fax 217-348-8823. Email: email@example.com
CTF ILLINOIS is a not-for-profit, Illinois-based organization providing support and services to individuals with developmental disabilities. www.ctfillinois.org E.O.E.
Full-time Evening Maintenance Janitor: Charleston, Illinois
Evening Maintenance Janitor needed to perform routine janitorial duties and maintenance of buildings.
Follow established safety rules, policies and procedures.
Full-Time position, evening shift. $18,449.60 plus benefits.
Must be 18 years old with High School Diploma or GED. Requires successful completion of all criminal background checks. Must have current valid driver's license with acceptable driving record. Travel required within Charleston IL. City Limits.
Apply in person at CTF ILLINOIS: 6081 Development Drive, Charleston, IL 61920.
CTF ILLINOIS is a not-for-profit; Illinois based organization providing support and services to individuals with developmental disabilities. www.ctfillinois.org E.O.E.
Full-Time Community Living Director: Charleston, Illinois
In Charleston Illinois, we are seeking a Community Living Director. This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining an atmosphere of quality, independence, fun, community and person-centered services for individuals living in a Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA).
- Assure each individual receives a person-centered Individual Service Plan (ISP) annually, or more often as needed, and coordinate all choices, services and recommendations identified.
- Oversee the implementation of the home’s person-centered and active-treatment programs, goals, schedules, and services.
- Coordinate and oversee individual participation in the community, including special events and memberships.
- Maintain an active presence within the home to ensure that the operation is meeting the standards of CTF ILLINOIS and meeting the needs and choices of the individuals that reside there.
- Hire, train, support and manage a team of Direct Care Professionals (DSPs).
- Coordinate with nursing and other professional staff to ensure the health of each individual is communicated, maintained, and documented.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness, safety, and maintenance of the home, including coordinating required maintenance, safety inspections and emergency drills.
- Adhere to each home’s budgetary requirement in the areas of staffing levels, supplies, equipment and utilities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current Federal, State, and membership regulations and compliance, DHS, CQL, OIG, HIPPA, OSHA, labor laws, as well as other professional standards, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Respond to pager and/or cell phone as scheduled.
- BA/BS degree in a human services field
- Qualified as a QIDP
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- Valid DL and acceptable driving record is required
- Previous Management / QIDP experience preferred
- $40,000 annually
- Optional Participation in Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flex Spending
- Vacation Accrual
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
To apply or for any questions, contact Melissa Moxley at 217-348-3869. We look forward to hearing from you.